#bikeschool: Selva from Hydrapak
We’re posting this information on Hydrapak’s Selva so that our #bikeschool classmates can drop in and locate the correct answer to the question asked in class (Tonight – January 19th 2012)….think of it as a cycling tweet chat scavenger hunt.
For any non-#bikeschoolers reading this, check out what the Selva has to offer and leave a comment if you’d like us to give one away here at Loving the Bike sometime.
Welcome #bikeschool classmates, you’ll find the answer to Question #4 somewhere below.
The Selva is one of Hydrapak’s more popular packs and is designed for stability on even the roughest of terrain. The 2012 model is even lighter than previous editions with increased ventilation…making it more appealing for endurance athletes.
- Breathable Mesh Shoulder Straps
- Medium Sized Main Pocket with Pump Sleeve and Zippered Organize Pocket with room for an extra layer or two
- Dedicated Zippered Reservoir Pocket on back panel
- Quick Access front pocket w/ internal organizer pockets,
- Dedicated Audio Pocket and Cord Port
- Soft Moisture Wicking Back Panel
- Measures 16.25” x 7.5” x 4” and weighs 15 oz
- 360 Degree Reservoir Insulation
- Silky Slider Sternum Strap
- Reflective Light Loop
- Removable Waist Belt