Breakfast of Cycling Champions Contest
Send us a photo of your cycling inspired breakfast, or a description of what fuels you best….and Win.
This is a fun little contest suggested to us by our friends over at Bike2Power, and I thought it was a pretty dang great idea. I’m a firm believer that a great breakfast starts your day off on the right track and I’m looking forward to the fun photos and breakfast ideas that you all have. I also believe that All Cyclists are Champions….so this is a perfect combination for a contest.
Get creative and have fun with your creations…photos will be judged on level of creativity, design, and how it portrays cycling. Written submissions should describe your idea of the ultimate breakfast and why you feel it helps your cycling. Recipes can also be included as well.
- Send us a photo of a unique cycling inspired breakfast that you created (just like in the example above) OR send in a short description of what you feel is the ultimate power breakfast for cyclists.
- Photo can be taken using any kind of camera.
- Photos must be your own and not peeled off an internet site somewhere.
- Only one submission will be accepted per person, so be sure to choose wisely and select your absolute favorite.
- Feel free to use any type of post-process editing to help give the photos a little something extra.
- Make sure the photos you submit are of descent resolution. The higher the resolution the better, but images of 750px wide would be ideal.
- We welcome submissions from all over the world, but only able to submit winning prizes to those located in North America.
- All photos submitted give Loving the bike irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Only photos and submissions that meet these rules and regulations will be considered.
Photos and/or written submissions can be sent in via the comments section below, or can be e-mailed to Darryl. You can also tweet out your photos using instagram….just use the hashtag, #LovingtheBike with it so we can track them.
In case you have no clue as to what a Bike2Power LightCharge ultra light dual-mode charger is, I thought I better provide a little information on it so that you know what you’re in the running for with your entry.
LightCharge Product Features
“LightCharge is a compact, lightweight, and energy-efficient bicycle usb charger for LED bicycle lights and mobile devices. Italian-made and designed, LightCharge was conceived with a performance cyclist in mind. It is exceptionally lightweight, weighing less than 2 ounces (50 grams with cable). The product comes with a bottle dynamo cap that reduces friction and drag effect to a minimum. This hyper-efficient bike charger begins charging at easily achievable 8 mi/hr (13 km/ hr); with a dynamo cap, at 10 mi/hr (16 km/hr).
In addition, the built-in overvoltage protection makes LightCharge a safe and efficient bike phone charger option. LightCharge can be used to charge bike lights and mobile devices. Easily switch between charging a bike light or a mobile device with a push of a button; bike lights can be hardwired or simply plugged into a USB port, depending on a rider’s preference.”
Cycling Breakfast Photo c/0 Bill Wurtzel via www.dansplan.com