Mountain biking blogs listed by country
- Big Mak A 30 something guy with a passion for bikes (geared and single), nordic skiing,a quiet ale, and good java.
- Ride Guide The Ride Guide blog focuses on you the mountain biker with a strong preference geared towards the trail/all mountain rider.
- Ride More Bikes Bikes and life. Riding, building and thinking about bicycles both old and new. Reviews of parts and accessories, and some cycle passion too.
- Bikeridr The adventures, rants and ramblings of Ken & Sheldon, two guys who like to ride bikes.
- Cyclepath Kelowna With over 17 years of biking experience, we’d like to share our knowledge of cycling with everyone, be it on the road or on the mountain.
- Liesnshite The mediocre life and times of a genuine pseudo intellectual come bicycle master come industry cog…pure meh.
- Mountain Biking Girl A girl, her mountain bike and her adventures around Vancouver Island and beyond.
- MTB Riding Blog dedicated to mountain biking from a perspective of living in a resort town. Trail reviews, product recommendations, stories, et. al.
- Roaming Spokes On our road to better health and fitness with mountain biking and cycling being our main sport.
- TBS Bike Parts Blog Mountain Bike Riders check out TBS Bike Parts news, new products and event announcements.
- The Lazy Randonneur Ramblings of a cyclopath.
- The Mountain Bike Life Dedicated to bringing you original content, reviews, videos, opinion and lifestyle pieces to inform and entertain.
- Follow a MAMIL across the Alps Cycle-therapy and riding across the Alps to help treat depression.
- Blood, Sweat and Tyres General blog of the life and times of Zak Hanna from Northern Ireland.
- Pinoy MTBiker Community Philippine Mountain Bike Community
- The MTB Junkie (Mis)Adventures of a mountain biking addict.
- Grant’s Prague Bike Blog I’m an American journalist living and working in Prague.
- Chasing Trails A MTB guiding, instruction & holiday company. Contains news, kit reviews & the accasional recipe.
- Cycling Si A diary about my return to fitness and bike racing and my photography.
- Fad Lad Rides Again Pies, Miles and Smiles.
- Mountain Bike Endurance Racing An insight into the life of a 24 hour solo endurance racer.
- The Massive MTBer A fat broken bloke who at 45 years young was inspired to get back on his push bike to get fit (and thinner). A 22 stone 4 pounds starting point in July 2009 and at just 5′ 8″ it was getting beyond a joke. Follow my trials and tribulations here.
- Tom Geraghty Mountain biking, England, Scotland and Wales, particularly in the peak district.
- Adventures on a Bike Arlyn’s Cycling Journal about training and racing epic adventures like the Leadville 100, Julian Death March and Triple Bypass.
- B-43 Mountain biking, skateboarding, and other nonsensical crap.
- Big Mountain Riding An all mountain riding website – For those who ride it all.
- Big Ring Circus Barbed wire, turpentine, mountain bikes and the glory of everyday triumphs. Juancho rides for everyone else.
- Bike 198 Mountain.Bike198.com is driven by obsessed mountain bikers looking to share their experience and passion with other mountain bikers.
- brickhouseracing I’m Andrea, this blog is a record of my periodically interesting life.
- Cycle Snack
- Darren’s Rides Mountain Biking & Photography
- Driven2Divide A humorous blog dedicated to the TourDivide and southeastern mtb.
- Eddie O’Dea
- Epic Riding | Grizzly Adam The adventures of Grizzly Adam.
- Greg Rides Trails Mountain biking, plain and simple. Trail reviews, ride reports, and philosophical musings induced by delirium from grinding up way too many vertical feet.
- Guitar Ted Productions Cyclist all my life. Guitarist since 18 years of age. Work at Europa Cycle and Ski, and play guitar in the Heartland Vineyard Christian Fellowship band.
- Hiking and Biking
- Jason Hilimire Racing & Training diary Racing & training diary of professional mtb racer & Fascat Cycling Coach
- KanyonKris This blog is mostly about cycling, but I have other interests I’ll mix in.
- Mark Triebwasser Xterra triathlete and Mountain Bike racer.
- Maryland Cyclist A blog about Mid-Atlantic trails with emphasis on the C&O Canal.
- MTN Bike Riders I consider myself an avid cyclist. I ride road, mountain, and I also commute to work by bike.
- My Bike Stand Rider and Racer owned, aimed at straight product reviews and spotlights of riders, companies and events.
- My Life on a Bike I am just a simple girl that likes to ride a bike and take pictures along the way. Georgia is my home, and I do most of my riding here in the South.
- Oilcan Racer My thoughts and day to day meanderings.
- Opie Adventures Opie – nickname I got from hanging out around my dad’s HS football teams. Bikes, Life, Stuff. A personal blog.
- Over the Top Bike hacks, tips, fails, and commentary of an aging, ward-class athlete as he attempts to complete his bucket list.
- ProAm Bike Find rides / Submit rides / Read Blogs.
- Shine Illuminating and inspiring rad female gravity mtbers.
- Slip Angle This blog is about what I’m doing with the time I have and covers pretty much any topic imaginable.
- Slower than Snot A dude with 3 main passions in life… Booze, Food, and Bicycles.
- Surf Cycles Cycling, surfing, camping, hiking= My life with my kids.
- Team Seagal
- Texas Mountain Bike Trails Texas Mountain Bike Trails helps beginner mountain bikers get a start on riding. Additional information is available for Texas.
- The DirtyWheel – Mud Blog One mans love for all things MTB, encompassing everything from Product review and timely commentary, to trailside bowel issues.
- The Epic Ride Single Track Empire. Craft Brew Mecca! We hope to offer fully customized mountain bike vacations in Bend, OR beginning in the summer of 2011.
- Tour of Cognition I started racing mountain bikes way back in college but in recent years have found much love in road racing. I race CAT 3 for Team Giordana-Clif Bar.
- Two Knobby Tires Maps, pictures, descriptions, and videos of hiking trails, mountain bike trails, and camping sites.
- Up In Alaska I’m a newspaper journalist and cyclist in Juneau, Alaska. My specialty is riding in horrible conditions – really, the worse the better. This blog is about my adventures.
- Wandering Justin - More “writer” than “racer,” but a rider all the way.
- We bike-bike You Follow the ups and downs of our riding lives. From Annie getting the taste of her first singletrack to Michael racing.