Travel biking blogs listed by country
- Shane Cycles Africa Cape town to europe, including tips, gps tracks, beer reviews and country info.
- Tour d’Afrique Blog Touring tips and advice as well as stories from our tours. Written by clients and staff as they cross continents by bicycle.
- Cycling IN the World Two ordinary middle-aged Australians who left it all behind to go on a 12 month cycle tour of Europe.
- HikeBike Travel Look for free professional quality guides to biking & hiking some of the world’s great places.
- Mississippi River Trail A blog highlighting the adventures of our spring 2013 bicycle tour from Fargo, to New Orleans.
- Moon Cycle Africa One girl cycling across Canada and Africa beginning June 2011 for HIV+ and birthing women in Uganda.
- Pedal Powered Family A family of four departing in 2011 on a year-long adventure around North America, starting and finishing at their home in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Quebec Living Two children, ages six and four, accompanied by their parents, embark on a 1400 km, round trip bicycle adventure from Waterloo, Quebec to Lac St-Jean, Quebec.
- Circuit Rider CZ This blog describes my self-imposed challenge to cycle around the entire border of the Czech Republic.
- World Travellers Solo bicycle journey around the world.
- Pedal Dancer A Road Cycling and Travel Blog. A resource for the professional cycling fan and road cyclist.
- South India on Pegasus Ten week trip from Mumbai to Chennai December to January 2011.
- 3 Speed Touring in Japan Exploring the countryside of rural Niigata ken such as small mountain villages, historic buildings, fantastic scenery, onsens, local cuisine.
- 14 Degrees Off the Beaten Track Traveling around the World by recumbent bicycle.
- Cycling Aotearoa Hey, this is my blog about my cycling trip in New Zealand and the preparations for this trip.
- Liberty to RedemptionWith no prior experience as cycle tourists we rode from The Statue of Liberty to The Statue of Christ the Redeemer. 17,500km from NYC to RIO.
- Cicloturismo Peru Useful and updated information about Bike Travel, Bike Touring and Adventure Cycling in Peru.
- iRide Africa Offering customised cycling day trips and holidays to anyone who loves cycling. We aim to show off the best of South Africa.
- DIGnGO Gourmet bicycle trips throughout Europe.
- The Great One Two Dutch girls cycle across Canada. (Written in Dutch)
- Audaxing Long Distance Cycling the Easy Way.
- Be Stronger Tomorrow Paris to Venice in two weeks for charity, September 2010. Training, fund raising and the ride itself. And some thoughts on cycling and life.
- Cycletourer We hope to share some of the great times my wife and I have had cycle touring, and give some help and information to those who might consider cycle touring as an alternative type of holiday.
- One Little Wheel One small pedal for One big reason. Talk HIV and AIDS.
- One Man, One Bike One day I decided to cycle from London to Brindisi, two summers later I did it. Then I decided to cycle from Athens to Cadiz.
- Take On Africa Helen’s Take On Cycling 25,000km from UK to Cape Town.
- That Emily Chappell A former London cycle courier sets out to cycle round the world.
- The Farewell Burt Blog A 7100km European Cycle tour with 1 tandem, 2 riders and 2 much luggage.
- Weave of the Ride Bored of the office trample, Andy Welch found a way of breaking out and hitting a trail of adventure on his bike.
- Woolly Pigs
- Adriennelives Mother & daughter team ride bikes across the USA & raise money for the fight against cancer.
- Bamboo Cyclist Currently riding my bamboo bike through all 50 states of the USA and loving every second of it.
- Bicycle Touring Pro Here you will find information and ideas on the future of bicycle touring
- Bike Commuters BikeCommuters.com provides news, articles, product reviews, and how to’s of anything that is related to bike commuting.
- Bike Grease and Coffee A little lap around the planet just because.
- Biking Bis: Bicycle Touring and more News about bicycle touring, bike travelers and mass cross-state bike rides.
- crazyguyonabike Focuses on bicycle touring, combined with a scalable design which allows for a huge amount of content to be easily edited, browsed and searched.
- Cross Country Challenge – Cycling for Tornado Relief I am biking across America summer 2012 to help raise funds for tornado relief.
- Duzer Duz My name is Ryan Van Duzer and I like bikes and beans. I’m 30 years old and have never had a driver’s license. When I turned 16 and all my friends got cars, I kept riding my bike….everywhere!
- Family on Bikes The Vogel family left June 8, 2008 for a 2 1/2 year bicycle trip traversing the Pan-American Highway from Alaska to Argentina.
- I Got a Bike Our blog is dedicated to bike touring in Ohio, especially using trails.
- Metal Cowboy Mayhem
- No Direction Known
- Pedal Power Touring Our BLOG is about a couple that enjoys commuting & traveling by bike and they’d like to share their stories with you.
- Pedal Prayers Almost 206,000 miles cycled since 1993 with 16 crossings of the USA.
- Suze, Cycling Solo woman cycle touring in France when she can, riding in the Berkshire Hills of MA when she can’t. Routes, stories, photos, tips.
- TdR for Pablove
- The New Bohemians The Life Adventures and Creative Works of Bob and Claire Rogers.
- The Path Less Pedaled The Path Less Pedaled is an exploration of what it means to live outside the lines.
- The STP Experiment We are two friends who have concocted a crazy plan to participate in the 2010 Seattle to Portland bike tour.
- Trails Network Blog Trailsnet is a blog for those of us who love riding our bikes on trails. We discuss and suggest trails for all types of people.
- 2cycle2gether Sheila & Kai are embarking upon an open-ended, multi-year, around the world tour, starting in October 2011.
- Bikeabout Stories from our travels as we Bikeabout from NZ to UK
- CheapOAir Cheap Flights for cyclists and everyone else.
- Going Slowly A daily documentary of a couple’s multi-year cycle tour from Glasgow, Scotland to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- No I in Tandem We think there is no better way in which to see a country than on a bike, until we rode tandem and then it all changed.
- Paints and Pedals Humourous blog of a year’s preparationfor an art themed round the world cycle trip by a woman of a certain age.
- Pedaling Nowhere A pedal-powered photo journal about bike travel, gear and the bliss of adventure.
- Sam and Shanna’s World Cycle Tour In 2010 we are cycling through Asia, Europe and North America.
- Tired of I.T. Tired of I.T! – Pedaling around the world away from a job in Information Technology?
- Travelling Two We blog about bicycle touring, with practical bike touring tips and journals from our world bike trip. We also share tidbits of an expat life in Holland.
- Two Wheel Travel Mapping the bicycle travel revolution with lifestyle, news, how to articles and gear reviews.
- While Out Riding A blog charting a bike journey south from Prudoe Bay, Alaska, along dirt roads and singletrack where possible.
- World Cycle Videos For all of you who enjoy the adventure of cycle touring the world. Get inspired and add your films.
- World on a Bike From July 2008 we will try to cycle from Northern Alaska to Southern Argentina.
- You Just Pedal A Brit and a Kiwi attempt to cycle from Ushuaia, Argentina to Alaska, USA