Make it Happen Monday: Year of the ROCKSTAR
2012 may officially be the Year of the Dragon, but we’re deeming it the Year of the Rockstar. If you caught some of my tweets leading up to the new year, you would have seen some pretty bold statements about all of us over at Loving the Bike (our readers, friends, contributors, teammates) achieving Rockstar status in 2012.
I’m not generally all that valiant in the words that I speak (or write), but this time I’m changing things up a little. As of 1/1/2012 I’m feeling like a Rockstar and am living the Rockstar lifestyle on my bike, in this blog, and within my personal life as well. Are you with me?
What does it take to be living like a Rockstar? You might not find yourself on stage in front of thousands of fans, but here’s what your Loving the Bike Rockstar status will include:
- Full out confidence in all that you do.
- Walking with a Swagger in your step….and riding with a Swagger in your pedal stroke.
- Feeling wicked good about yourself, both inside and out.
- Being true to yourself, Creating your own lifestyle, and Living each day doing what you Love.
- People always do nice things for you (and doing the same to them).
- A whole lot of smiling, high fives, and fist pumps.
- Well rounded and complete Success.
It’s all about attitude, baby. Picture yourself having all this (and more), and it will fall nicely into place. Be Bold….Make it Happen….and let’s Rock out 2012 together. A great big “Thank You” to all our Loving the Bike supporters and friends for helping make 2011 an incredible year, and for rolling into 2012 with us….you are definitely Rockstars to me.
Will you be living the Rockstar lifestyle this year? What are you doing to make it happen?