I Absolutely Recommend Hemp Hearts
I don’t often highly recommend things to people (well okay, I do recommend cycling). But this is one thing that I honestly feel will improve your life and your cycling. - Darryl
It’s not very often that I come across something that really makes me want to promote the heck out of it. One product that I just can’t seem to shut up about is Hemp Seeds (also known as Hemp Hearts). I’ve had them as a regular part of my diet for almost two years now, and I swear that it’s made me a better cyclist and overall more healthy.
Hemp Hearts are a “super-food” and this is one product that I feel really lives up to its name. All you have to do is read below to see all the amazing things it can do for your body. So in a world of countless athletic enhancement (chemically engineered), I suggest you start incorporating Hemp into your diet and get even better results….naturally.
I believe in Hemp Hearts so much that I’ve personally invested into my brand of choice, Nutiva and have them available for sale right here through our Loving the Bike Website. Just click this link over here on the right and order yours today.
The oh so many benefits of Hemp Hearts:
- More Energy, Exceptional source of protein, and Natural.
- Best source of protein, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes on the Earth.
- Do not contain significant amounts of sugar, starches or saturated fats.
- Contain more amino acids (proteins) than milk, meat or eggs.
- Contain more omega 3 essential fat than any fish.
- Is a complete protein source – much more balanced than & digestible than any soy product.
- Contain about 47% oil, 86% of which is omega 3, 6, 9.
- Contains all the essential an omega 3 fats required for human health.
- Hemp Hearts are unmatched in Nature for their balance of all required proteins and all essential fats as well as most vitamins and enzymes.
- Is perfect for those troubled with constipation and for those avoiding carbohydrates.
- Provides more energy than energy bars — without their sugar, milk, nuts, and meat.
- Is suitable for those unable to eat gluten, sugar, milk nuts, or meat.
- The list really does go on and on.