The Power of Hemp Seeds
I don’t often highly recommend things to people (well okay, I do recommend cycling). But this is one thing that I honestly feel will improve your life and your cycling. – Darryl
I’m not a nutritionist, but I know good healthy food when I see it…..and one of the best foods out there in my opinion is hemp seeds (also known as hemp hearts). I’ve had them as a regular part of my diet ever since I first found out about them, and I swear that it’s made me a better cyclist and overall more healthy.
Hemp Hearts are a “super-food” and this is one product that I feel really lives up to its name. All you have to do is read below to see all the amazing things it can do for your body. So in a world of countless athletic enhancement (chemically engineered), I suggest you start incorporating Hemp into your diet and get even better results….naturally.
The oh so many benefits of Hemp Hearts:
- More Energy, Exceptional source of protein, and Natural.
- Best source of protein, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes on the Earth.
- Do not contain significant amounts of sugar, starches or saturated fats.
- Contain more amino acids (proteins) than milk, meat or eggs.
- Contain more omega 3 essential fat than any fish.
- Is a complete protein source – much more balanced than & digestible than any soy product.
- Contain about 47% oil, 86% of which is omega 3, 6, 9.
- Contains all the essential an omega 3 fats required for human health.
- Hemp Hearts are unmatched in Nature for their balance of all required proteins and all essential fats as well as most vitamins and enzymes.
- Is perfect for those troubled with constipation and for those avoiding carbohydrates.
- Provides more energy than energy bars — without their sugar, milk, nuts, and meat.
- Is suitable for those unable to eat gluten, sugar, milk nuts, or meat.
- The list really does go on and on.