Road bike blogs listed by country
- Bunch Ride Finder Bunch Ride Finder is a website dedicated to helping cyclists find group bunch rides.
It’s a site where you can simply search a location, postcode, state or address and all the rides in that area will appear.
- Competitive Cycling I hope that my blog encourages other female riders to take up road cycling competitively.
- Cycling Tips Basically, I’m just an average cyclist who can’t get enough of it. The fact that I’m average is probably why it’s an addiction. If I were good I probably would have had enough of it by now.
- Peloton Cafe Bloggosphere A collection of blogs by men & women who race in Australia.
- Re(wind) Cycling
- Daniel Patten Essex born…Loughborough University Graduated…Runner turned Cyclist…Belgium based in 2010…Making My Way!
- Tongue in Cheek Cycling I am the inside voice of cycling. I have no nationality, I am from nowhere, I am both pro and amateur, I have no identity: if you think you know who I am, you are wrong. Step aside Phil Ligget, I AM the voice of cycling.
- Cycling Art Blog I’m a ex road racer riding through life as a middle age cyclist/artist/blogger.
- Cyclepath Kelowna With over 17 years of biking experience, we’d like to share our knowledge of cycling with everyone, be it on the road or on the mountain.
- Kelownagurl’s Blog
- Mari-Jo Lamarche’s Blog Ex teaching tennis pro, I’m now a massage therapist, enjoying life on my road bike, my snowshoes or my cross-country skis.
- S Adamson I am cyclist, I love riding my bike, training, racing, and anything else that goes along with that. I am a bit of coffee/food/wine geek/snob.
- Slow Dad A tale of training and raising two fast kids.
- Cycling Inquisition Try to write about Colombia within the context of cycling.
- Corsica Cyclist Blog Occasional reports from a Brit who cycles in Corsica (quite a lot).
- Cycling Challenge Cycling in the Alps.
- The Wayward Cycist The Wayward Cyclist is a adventure road biking blog (now in France) with stories, photos & music videos.
- Tom England National, Regional and Club Youth Racing in France Switzerland and the UK.
- bicyclist.de Written mostly in German.
- DE ROSA BICYCLES – BIKEADELIC THE LARGEST DE ROSA COLLECTION WORLDWIDE – Steel, Titanium, Aluminium, Carbon.
- Blood, Sweat and Tyres General blog of the life and times of Zak Hanna from Northern Ireland.
- CycleSeven News and views from seven cyclists in the British Isles and Republic of Ireland.
- Ian Redmond My blog was set up for my cycling training races, and what the future holds.
Irish Peloton I started this blog in September 2009, mainly to give myself experience of writing about the sport that I love.
- Ride It Like You Stole It
- The Muse-ette Random musings of an Irish cycling obsessive.
- Positive Espresso Cycling and racing seen from the viewpoint of the NOT. GOOD. ENOUGH.
- Team Machin-e Racing The highs and lows of a British rider racing in Japan and sometimes elsewhere.
- Cycling Banter The ups, the downs, the adventures, and the insignificant-but-worth-mentioning musings which make up the life of a kiwi bike rider.
- Everyday Tall Stories My journey as I employ a coach and get serious for the first time – to compete in the 2011 New Zealand Club Road Nationals Time Trial.
- Veloclub d’Ardbeg Promotes road cycling and club tops possibly the only road club sponsored by and fuelled by water (oiesege).
- Bicycle Sidewalk I am road cyclist living Taipei County Taiwan. I blog about my rides in northern Taiwan and other parts of the island.
- Cycling Satin Cesena Technical, Social, and Business aspects of cycling.
- Taiwan Racing
- Tour de France History Information on the origin of Le Tour De France and pictures from the past.
- Ade’s Road Cycling Blog It’s about riding my bike.
- Bike Racing/Dream Chasing The trials, tribulations and occasional highlights of life as a full time racing cyclist.
- Brain Farts of a Bike Tart An ex-MTBer turned lover of the black-top, a self-confessed bike tart who has taken it upon himself to write this blog about bike related stuff that makes his kahunas tingle.
- Chasing Wheels The journal of Alex Murray, one of Britain’s least competitive cyclists.
- Chris Alfred’s Blog Hopefully this blog will be updated fairly often on the topics of cycling, rugby and football (mainly my beloved blackburn rovers).
- Cycling Shorts Exclusive cycling interviews, competitions & concise posts from around the world.
- Dropbars Switching from Long Distance cycling to road racing.
- Giro di Lento’s Cycling Blog Recreational cyclist – riding to fitness, balancing work & family. Writing about riding and the best cycling things I find on the journey.
- Follow Shauna Smash Total Cyclist Strength & Conditioning Coach/Social Media Liaison Shauna “Smash” Staveley goes from a first time rider to bike racing.
- PeteNews I’m currently chasing a professional cycling career in Europe and in 2010 I’ll be based in the UK, riding for Team Raleigh.
- Phil’s Road Biking Blog I got into road-biking in August 2009 and this blog is intended to share my experience of being a newbie to road cycling and my journey to fitness.
- Quickrelease.tv Quickrelease.tv is a news site about the world of cycling, and as the TV bit suggests it contains video content, either made by Quickrelease.tv or embedded via YouTube and Vimeo.
- Rapha Blog Rapha was created to celebrate road riding and develop the best performing and most stylish cycling clothes and accessories in the world.
- ScarletFire Loads of articles, tutorials and videos about bike GPS, Garmin edge 800 and getting the best out of Strava.
- Sweat ‘n Gears A blog about all things road cycling related, incl a few reviews and race reports.
- The Edinburgh Project Diary of an attempt to ride from London to Edinburgh and back.
- The Kent Cyclist Road cycling…pro and me. Present day and stories from long ago.
- The secret diary of an apprentice cycle racer At an age when most sane people give up competitive sport I’ve taken up bike racing.
- Twohundredandsomethingwatts Road riding blog on a student’s budget – training/race reports, pro-cycling commentary, and anything else cycling related.
- VeloResults We aim to provide our readers with accurate, unique, informative and truthful articles about the sport we love.
- Wheelsuckers Free to join, Wheelsuckers is a unique blend of editorial features and content provided by our members.
- Wheely Free Cycling holiday in Gran Canaria and more.
- 36th Street Racing We are a small group of cyclists who are proud to call NoDa our home. We have no team directors, no soigneurs, and no team cars.
- A 315′er on a Bicycle Road cyclist’s observations from Wayne County, NY.
- A Crooked Lane
- Baltimore Velo A site about riding your bicycle in Baltimore, MD.
- Bicycle Lab Articles, Videos, Audio interviews mostly about road and triathlon cycling.
- BikeDoc Misc Musings of a Bike Racing Chiropractor.
- Bike World News Celebrating the freedom and the fun of bicycles. It doesn’t matter if you ride to work, or race bikes or cruise around the neighborhood to stay in shape. We are here to help you enjoy your bike, keep you informed or maybe even find a new one.
- Bicykel I am a cyclist, some what competitive. I enjoy all wheel sizes bicycles can be equipped with. I have an opinion. I have a day job. I have a family. I have a few bikes.
- Bikeaholics I think the world is seen more beautifully on a saddle especially mixed in with a few races and triathlons.
- Brown Eye Cycling Blog Stories and cycling news from Neil Browne’s sometimes twisted perspective.
- Catskills Cycling Resource for cycling one of the greatest areas in the US! Some commentary to mix it up.
- Chico Cyclist Chico native who loves bicycling.
- Ciclirati Commentary on Sport and Living the Everyday Racer Lifestyle. Occasional Laughs and Snark.
- Confessions of a Bike Junkie Randon musing about cycling, and life in general, from someone who doesn’t seem to have enough time to ride.
- Confessions of a Cycling Convert Just my ramblings and musings as I train to become a better cyclist.
- Cozy Beehive I’m a mechanical engineer who loves to talk about this rotating machine that is the bicycle. You’re all welcome to indulge with me over a cup of tea or coffee.
- Criterium Coaching I love Criterium Racing! This website is only about Criterium Racing and how to win Crits. It is my goal to help you gain the skills and fitness to win crits!
- Cycle Krazy The idea behind this site is to build up some of the best information about cycling from around the world.
- Cycling Domestique These are the guys who make a superstar’s life easier. It’s their story, their lives & maybe the moment their own star shines a bit brighter.
- Cycling Experiences Cycling is my passion and for a senior rider, I do okay.
- Cycling in Grad School All about an academic learning to balance work, family, and cycling.
- CyclingProject365 I’m a cyclist and photographer, riding for fun and to get in better shape.
- Cyclin Missy The Cyclin’ Missy blog tells the story of my adventures in fitness and living life.
- Cycling Musings General cycling, training, product reviews, race/ride reports and everying cycling in between.
- Cycling New England Cycling routes throughout eastern North America.
- Cycling Rocks I write about my training, racing and Livestrong fundraising. I’m 13 yo.
- Darby’s Ride The cadence of my days.
- Dan Vu Quoc’s Blog Reviews of road cycling products.
- Dude with shaved legs… and proud of it Mostly cycling, sometimes political rants.
- Eight Plus Two An eclectic collection of tales from the local racing scene, to pro news, to bike culture in general all from the perspective of a working class guy just trying to get his 8 (hours at work) + 2 (hours on the bike).
- Eric’s Road Bike Racing & Training Blog As an aspiring master’s class road racer, I write about my experiences; posting in the categories of nutrition, racing, training, and genera.
- Giant on my Bike – Musings of a big guy who rides whenever he can.
- Grit & Glimmer Grit and Glimmer (formerly known as the Everyday Athlete Blog) is a labor of love produced by Heidi Swift, a freelance writer and photographer (and sometimes bike racer) with a penchant for adventure.
- Heather Nielson An elite bike racer for Touchstone Climbing, and a USAC Certified Coach.
- I Ride Bicycles My journey at 50 years old to live life and race on a bike, random Cycling related articals etc.
- I Wear Spandex Dedicated to helping beginners get started and find their own cycling passion, or just a cool set of spandex.
- It’s All in Your Headset
- Jeff Remer I enjoy bike racing, technology, art, photography, and cooking.
- JoetoPro Cycling This is my journey going from no experience to pursuing becoming an elite road and CX racer.
- Keeping it real since 1984 No thinking, No drama, just booty shaking good times.
- La Jolla Velo (Content Warning) San Diego Bicycle Club) member and sponsor. My “public diary” here will wander off the topic of cycling because this is [thankfully] the only blog I have.
- La Tortue and the Moose - A randonneurs blog.
- Low Cadence Thoughts of a cyclist.
- Maine Velophile I am a middle aged woman who rediscovered cycling in the spring of 2006. I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s become my passion and I’ve immersed myself in bike culture.
- Matt Magee – Road Rage Road bike and gear reviews, tips, and tricks with a little humor and opinion for seasoning.
- Mellow Velo This site connects me to the cycling community and helps to remind me that cycling is an evolution, one that requires steady dedication and should be enjoyed at every turn of the pedal.
- Mild Stallion It’s only mostly about the bike.
- New England Ride Map An interactive map of cycling routes in southern New England.
- North Star Cycles Interpretation through cycling.
- Pedal Dancer A Road Cycling and Travel Blog. A resource for the professional cycling fan and road cyclist.
- Positive Performance Coaching Positive Performance Coaching delivers positive results to cyclists of all ability levels.
- ProAm Bike Find rides / Submit rides / Read Blogs.
- Pro Cycling Now A place where I can post my thoughts on all things related to professional cycling. All the opinions written for this site are my own, and belong to nobody else.
- ProVéloPassion Focuses on inspiring cycling performances & interviews, Colorado-based riders, and selected race analysis and reporting.
- Protecting my Front Wheel My journey on a bike in words and pictures.
- Race Junkie All the sleaze and glory of the peloton.
- Ready for Plan B A regular guys journey to plant-based ultra cyclist. Vegan recipes, ride reviews and more.
- Red Kite Prayer The work you see on Red Kite Prayer had its beginnings on another blog, Belgium Knee Warmers. BKW was created to comment on the passions of a few devoted cyclists.
- Rod’s 2013 Virtual Cycling Tour My actual cycling miles are mapped into a virtual tour around the US.
- Steep Climbs My training journal as I undertake some imposing mountain challenges this year.
- Team Roaring Mouse Team Roaring Mouse is a San Francisco based cycling team that competes in all disciplines: road, track, cyclocross, MTB, and BMX. We have members of all ages and abilities.
- Team TOMS shoes Blog Race by race counts from one of the fastest growing grassroots team in the US-all in the hopes of helping barefoot kids across the world.
- The Church of the Big Ring Your online source of 2 wheeled salvation.
- The Coached Cyclist Blog dedicated to improving the competitive roadie.
- The Daily Rant From SoFlo A mix of personality, cycling, & ranting.
- The Suitcase of Courage About my journey from newbie cyclist to racing, including fun rides, tech & training tips, race & ride reports.
- The Virtual Musette Home of the Top 25 Cyclists of the Modern Era rankings and scoring system.
- There and Back Again Notes from a recreational cyclist.
- Tour de Bike One man’s adventures in cycling.
- US Pro Cycling News A website focused on the ‘local boys’ – U.S.-based UCI Protour teams and riders.
- Velochimp Web developer, Cycling nut, Bike racer based in Central New York.
- VeloDramatic Cycling photo blog.
- Veloloser Cyclist documents his experiences as he makes the leap from commuting and touring to bicycle racing, without a clue where to begin.
- You Don’t Need a Bike One mans quest to obtain the road bike of his dreams and do a little bike riding in the mean time.
- You Got Dropped You Got Dropped is a blog devoted to highlight the inevitable droppage of racers on every level.
- Zeke’s Great Smokies One man’s adventures in cycling in and near the Great Smoky Mountains and (hopefully) beyond.